What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide that teaches you how to give your woman mind-blowing orgasm ?after ?orgasm
- Teaching you the exact order of positions to use when you want to give her multiple penetration orgasms
- Teaching you the ‘Reverse-Come-Hither’ technique that makes her G-Spot “balloon up” with ejaculate
- Teaching you how to mix and confuse her ‘erotic emotions’ so that she has a “mixed-bag” of orgasms
- Teaching you a unique way to finger her clit faster then her favorite toy
- Teaching you exactly where and how she needs to be touched during foreplay
- Teaching you a sneaky little trick intensifies the power of her orgasms
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. 67 Ways To Make Her Come More scores 74.21/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://the67ways.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD67.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: the67ways.com you’ll also be taken through to the67ways.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)